Dr Stephen Brown shares with us how we as teachers can build our leadership skills at all stages of our teaching career .
Some of the questions Dr Stephen encourages us to ask ourselves are:
1. How curious was I today?
2. How many real questions did I ask?
3. Who & what is helping me to become a better leader and teacher?
4. Who did I reach out to today?
5. How did I show up as the best version of myself for my students today?
6. Was I prepared & focussed?
7. Before I start each day, what was my INTENTION, and what gained by ATTENTION?
Brown Collective Website:
This episode of The Teacher's Guide Podcast is perfect for beginner teachers, aspiring teachers, prac teachers, uni students, experienced teachers, primary teachers, high school teachers and more!
Today's sponsor: WillPro
Use the code teacherpodcast for a 15% off discount! https://willpro.com.au/